On another note keeping in mind what weekend this is... GO STATE!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
TRULY Home Tweet Home!
So it's been a couple weeks since I've had my Twitter and I really like it! To prove how much I do... I can't access it right now and I'm NOT happy! I left it logged on at my friend's apartment and changed the password so she couldn't snoop around and it seems that I have too many failed log-in attempts so my account has been locked all day (grrrr). I find myself wishing that more of my friends had it because it's such an easy way to send quick messages to people. It's like my pseudo AIM away message since I don't use that anymore. It has also been really cool to be able to see the Tweets of other teachers; oftentimes they have helpful links to websites/activities online. I'm no Twitter pro though- I'm still not sure what it means when I put #cep416 in front of something (help?) But I feel like that could be another tool that I could put to use. I'm not certain how exactly I would use a Twitter in the classroom besides maybe another form of communication with students but I'm always open for suggestions :) Remember, my Twitter name is Stroce so feel free to Tweet at me anytime!
On another note keeping in mind what weekend this is... GO STATE!
On another note keeping in mind what weekend this is... GO STATE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment