Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More than a Flikr


Well we were supposed to embed our slideshow displaying our hard work this week into our blogs and I did just this... TWICE! I can't figure out for the life of me how to get only one to show up. At first there were like 6 but I erased some of the html. Then I went too far and completely ruined the slideshow! Oh well, looks like you all get two for one today! Anyways I really, really like Flikr. I had a Photobucket before this but for some reason, I like Flikr more. Maybe it's the easier set up, maybe it's the fact that you can edit your pictures with Picnik without going through a long process (so cool!). It may even be that you can do a Creative Commons copyright license directly from it which is really convienent and something that I would have never thought of/worried about before this week. All of these things make Flikr an awesome website for those photo junkies out there looking to share and show off their work!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to check out flickr now! Good to hear that it is user friendly for those of us (ME) who aren't technology savvy! Your slideshow looks great! :) GO GREEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you a hundred percent. I already had a Picasa, which I didn't know until I went to log in and I was able to send my pics right over to picnik to edit. I had a lot of fun editing pictures, I want to edit so much more now. I think I am going to take a bunch of new pics to edit then make an imovie soon. Its going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete